Join the Canadian Payroll Association in celebrating your profession and promoting the importance of payroll! Take part in payroll's most important week, honouring payroll professionals and practitioners, and the entire payroll community! Register for an event near you!
National Payroll Week™ (NPW) is the Association’s largest annual public relations initiative, and our biggest member networking event. Now in its 21st year, #NPW2015 recognizes the accomplishments of payroll practitioners, the payroll community and the Association by building greater awareness of the size and scope of payroll and its impact on business, government and employees across Canada.
Payroll Professionals - Keeping Canada Paid™
- Canada's 1.5 million employers count on payroll practitioners to annually pay:
- • $865 billion in wages and taxable benefits
- • $290 billion in statutory remittances
- • $163 billion in health and retirement benefits
- • While complying with more than 190 federal and provincial regulatory requirements
- Payroll is mission-critical. Its size and scope impact business, government and employers across Canada from both a monetary and a business perspective.
- Payroll professionals are the key point of contact for employees and management on salaries and benefits.
NPW Events Across Canada
NPW is celebrated throughout the country, with dozens of events nationwide and extensive local and national media coverage, including print and online articles and TV and radio interviews.
Participate in an Event Near You!
There will be 28 events held across Canada to celebrate NPW. Each event will feature a summary of the Association’s NPW Research Survey results, as well as a professional keynote presentation.
Refer to the Events across Canada section for more information and to register.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
NPW would not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors. The CPA would like to thank them for their commitment to the Canadian payroll community.