What's Happening Across Canada During NPW?
Every year, National Payroll WeekTM events are held in numerous cities across Canada. This year, The CPA will be hosting 28 NPW breakfast or lunch networking events in the following cities:
- ATLANTIC REGION: Fredericton, Halifax, St. John's
- ONTARIO REGION: Ajax, Brampton, Burlington, Kingston, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Thunder Bay, Toronto
- PACIFIC REGION: Kelowna, Prince George, Surrey, Vancouver, Victoria
- PRAIRIE REGION: Calgary (two events scheduled), Edmonton, (two events scheduled), Grande Prairie, Regina, Saskatoon, Winnipeg
- QUEBEC REGION: Montreal (French event), Quebec City (French event), Ville St. Laurent (English event)
Each event will feature a professional keynote presentation on "Effective Communication – Improving Communication Skills in Business”.
As a payroll practitioner, you play a mission-critical role in your organization. You are responsible for paying employees accurately and on time, while ensuring your organization is compliant with over 190 regulatory requirements throughout the year. However, in addition to payroll processing, your responsibilities may include payroll management, accounting, legislative and employment standards compliance, employee benefits administration, human resources functions, and more.
Click on your region to register online.
We welcome media attendance at our NPW events; however, reservations are required.
For media related inquiries, please contact:
Bilingual Communications Coordinator
The Canadian Payroll Association
Tel.: 416-487-3380 x 139 / 1-800-387-4693 x 139