What’s Happening Across Canada During NPW?
This year, the CPA will be hosting 26 NPW breakfast or lunch networking events across Canada:
- ATLANTIC REGION: St. John’s, Dartmouth, Saint John
- ONTARIO REGION: Ajax, Brampton, Burlington, Kitchener-Waterloo, London, Ottawa, Toronto
- PACIFIC REGION: Kelowna, Prince George, Surrey, Vancouver, Victoria
- PRAIRIE REGION: Calgary (two events scheduled), Edmonton, (two events scheduled), Grande Prairie, Regina, Saskatoon, Winnipeg
- QUEBEC REGION: Montreal (French event), Quebec City (French event), Ville St. Laurent (English event)
As a payroll practitioner, you play a mission-critical role in your organization. You are responsible for paying employees accurately and on time, while ensuring your organization is compliant. In addition to payroll processing, your responsibilities may include payroll management, accounting, legislative and employment standards compliance, employee benefits administration, human resources functions, and more.
For certified members, this seminar counts toward 3.0 hours of continuing professional education.
Celebrate all that you do! Click on your region to register online.
We welcome media attendance at our NPW events; however, reservations are required.