The Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) has influenced the payroll compliance practices and processes of over 500,000 organizational payrolls since 1978. As the authoritative source of Canadian payroll compliance knowledge, the Association’s core purpose is Payroll Compliance through Education and Advocacy.
The Association is committed to providing the payroll-related services that payroll practitioners and their employers need to be compliant and knowledgeable.
PAYROLL CONSTITUTES THE LARGEST FINANCIAL OBLIGATION FOR MOST ORGANIZATIONS
Canada’s 1.5 million employers annually pay:
- $901 billion in wages
- $305 billion in statutory remittances
- $169 billion in health and retirement benefits
Canadian payroll practitioners annually administer:
- 35 million T4s and T4As
- 7 million RL-1s
- While complying with over 200 regulatory requirements
Who should be a member of the Canadian Payroll Assocation?
- 90 of Canada’s top 100 companies are members
- Any organization that operates, is responsible for, or has an interest in Canadian payroll
- Payroll administrators, supervisors and managers
- Human Resources and other professionals who have payroll-related responsibilities
- Accountants and other professionals who work in Finance
- Payroll service providers and software companies
- Learn more about Membership here